GREENBUSH sunscreen & lip balm 2 in 1 SPF 50
GREENBUSH sunscreen and lipstick SPF 50, provides maximum and long-lasting sun protection. In addition, the GREENBUSH sunburn and nourishing lip balm is suitable for the most sensitive skin. Also suitable for a skin that is prone to sunburn and intolerant to chemical filters.
- 2 in 1 lip balm and sun cream
- Very high SPF 50+ protection with mineral (non-chemical) UVA/UVB filters.
- Doesn’t harm the coral.
- Helps prevent cell damage from premature skin aging caused by UVA, UVB and infrared (IR).
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- High tolerance: hypoallergenic, odour-free, paraben-free, oxybenzone-free, octinoxate-free.
- Tested under dermatological control.
- Easy spreadable, white in color.
- Extremely water and perspiration resistant for long-term protection.
- Doesn’t irritate the eyes.
- Ideal for sports and water activities.
The preservation of biodiversity is essential. That’s why GREENBUSH sunscreens are made up of mineral filters. Mineral filters do not affect the coral and are also better for your skin.
In fact, 30% of the coral reefs have been irreparably lost in the last 30 years. However, these are essential for the survival of the marine ecosystem. Since 25% of the marine species in the sea is very dependent on the coral.
Chemical filters are spread in the sea when we surf or swim. These filters are highly toxic to the algae on which the survival of the corals depends.
The widespread use of sunscreen causes a phenomenon of coral bleaching. This will cause the coral to die.
Every year, 15,000 tons of sunscreen flows into the oceans. As a result, chemical filters destroy corals in less than 48 hours.
GREENBUSH is composed of a mineral sunburn. GREENBUSH sun cream and lip balm offers a high tolerance. Greenbush also offers optimal protection against UVB AND UVA (short and long).