Effective date: November 29, 2018
Dave Surfboards (“we”, “us”, “our”, etc.) operates the website https://www.davesurfboards.nl (hereinafter referred to as a “service”).
This page provides information about how we collect, use and disclose personal information when you use our service, as well as the options you have in connection with this information.
- Services and services The service is the website run by the Dave Surfboards https://www.davesurfboards.nl
- Personal information Personal data is data relating to a living person who holds us on the basis of that data (or on the basis of this data in combination with other information already in our possession or is likely to be in our possession. Identifiable.
- Usage data Usage data is data that is automatically collected as part of the use of the service or within the service infrastructure itself (for example, for the duration of a visit page).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Collecting and using data
We collect different types of data for a number of purposes to improve the service we offer you.
Types of collected data
As part of using our service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information we use to contact or identify you (“personal information”). For example, personally identifiable data contain (but is not limited to) the following data:
- E-mail Address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, state, county, postal code, place
- Cookies and usage data
We can also collect data on how our service is accessed or used (“usage data”). This usage information may be the Internet Protocol address of your computer (IP address), your browser type, your browser version, the pages you visit within our service, the time and date of your visit, the total duration of the stay on the relevant pages, individual device identification functions and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & cookies
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, such as anonymous unique IDs. Cookies are sent from a website to your browser and stored on your device. The other tracking technologies we use are so-called beacons, tags and scripts and are used to collect and track data as well as improve and analyze our service.
You can choose in your browser’s settings whether you want to reject all cookies or accept only certain cookies. However, if you refuse to accept cookies, you will not be able to use parts of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to control our service.
- Preferred cookies. We prefer cookies to store your preferences and different settings.
- Security cookies. We use safety cookies for safety purposes.
On Dave Surfboards, we use the data we collect for a variety of purposes, such as:
- To provide them with our service and maintain;
- Inform you about changes to our service;
- If you wish to participate in the interactive parts of our service, you can participate in the interactive parts of our service;
- Providing customer services;
- Collect Analytics data and other valuable data so that we can improve our service;
- Monitor the use of our service;
- Identify, avoid and resolve technical problems;
Transfer of data
Your data, including personal data, can be transferred to and stored on computers located outside your home state, home province, homeland or other jurisdiction, and therefore Data Protection Laws deviating from the legislation governing the data protection in your legal system.
If you are outside the Netherlands and choose to pass on information to us, please note that we transfer your information, including personal information, to the Netherlands and process them there.
Your consent to this data protection policy and a subsequent transfer of data on your part constitutes a statement of consent from your part to the said transfer.
Disclosure of data
Dave Surfboards may disclose your personal information if they believe this is necessary to achieve the following goals, in accordance with the principles of good faith and faith:
- In order to comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or ownership of Dave Surfboards
- In order to prevent or investigate possible conduct relating to the service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Avoidance of liability claims
The security of your data is important to us. Remember, however, that there are no transmission methods across the Internet and no electronic storage media that are 100 safe. While we always strive to implement commercially acceptable measures to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
We can provide third parties and individuals (“service providers”) with support services to facilitate the provision of our services, to provide services on our behalf, to provide services related to our service, in order to provide our service Services or with support services to analyze the way our service is used.
These third parties may only have access to your personal data to the extent necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf and are not allowed to disclose or use them for other purposes.
We can hire third service providers to monitor and analyse the use of our service.
Links to other websites
We have no control over the content, Privacy Regulations and Practices of third parties websites or services and do not accept any liability in this regard.
Privacy of minors
Our service is not aimed at people who have not yet reached the age of 18 (“minor persons”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information about minor persons. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that a minor under your supervision has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we are aware that we have collected personal data from a minor without parental consent, we will take steps to remove this information from our servers.
- By e-mail: email@example.com